Thursday, August 16, 2012

S'mores Pie

I have an insane obsession with all-things s'mores. I was even proposed to via a s'more. My beautiful ring was carefully hidden in a s'more when Luke proposed, and I still wanted to eat it, in spite of its shellac. My next door neighbors always, always have a box of good old s'mores poptarts in the cabinet, that I without fail eat a sleeve every time I'm over there (they even got me a box as part of a housewarming gift!) And of course, I love a s'more carefully crafted alongside the firepit of our house.

The obsession evolves with this pie.



The recipe comes from one of my favorite blogs - How Sweet It Is. Her recipes are so outrageously delicious and creative (BBQ Spiced Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa and Roasted Strawberry, Brie + Chocolate Grilled Cheeeeeeeese oh my word), and this one was no exception.



 



It is so good and I have made it 3 times this summer, and have passed along the recipe to many of my friends and family.

The s'mores pie is so easy to make and is the perfect summer BBQ treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment